• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Next Coach of India...

mjramay

Cricket Spectator
Well Do you think that Aamir khan should be the new coach of INDIA?.......how many ppl r agree wid me?:unsure:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Well Do you think that Aamir khan should be the new coach of INDIA?.......how many ppl r agree wid me?:unsure:
Sure. Salman could do with some lessons. So could Suniel Shetty, John Abraham, Tushar Kapoor and quite a few others.

Great idea.

:clapping::clapping:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Looks like our inaugural FIAB will be difficult to beat... please don't anyone delete this. :)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aamir Khan did score a bloody good hundred against the English in a two day match a few years back... it was a few years back mind. He also captained the team and pulled out all the stops to win the game. I believe he even picked an untouchable for the team who turned out to be a pretty good spinner. I think he tied the English batsmen in knots!! Oh, what larks they were. He also had the pick of the pretty English rose and the sultry Indian villager. I think he picked the villager in the end.

I think they made this into a film. It was called Lagaan. Most of the protagenists from the original events also made it onto celluloid. Good effort I thought.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Aamir Khan did score a bloody good hundred against the English in a two day match a few years back... it was a few years back mind. He also captained the team and pulled out all the stops to win the game. I believe he even picked an untouchable for the team who turned out to be a pretty good spinner. I think he tied the English batsmen in knots!! Oh, what larks they were. He also had the pick of the pretty English rose and the sultry Indian villager. I think he picked the villager in the end.

I think they made this into a film. It was called Lagaan. Most of the protagenists from the original events also made it onto celluloid. Good effort I thought.
:laugh:

cover drive man

International Captain

I think your thinking of Imran Khan :laugh: