• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The greatest match you've attended

JBMAC

State Captain
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now just you settle down Fiery..I am just "a touch" old NOT bloody ancient

BTW good pub question...
Who was the first player to make the switch from Union to League and become a Dual International?
Dally Messenger

Fiery

Banned

BTW good pub question...
Who was the first player to make the switch from Union to League and become a Dual International?
Dally Messenger
haha, this Johnathon Thurston kid's not bad eh?

Fiery

Banned

BTW good pub question...
Dally Messenger
yep, played for the All Golds and the Wallabies and actually toured with the NZ team....good man!

JBMAC

State Captain
This maybe a little "off topic" Fiery...But I believe it was a combined Aus/NZ side NOT a NZ team wholly and solely????????

cover drive man

International Captain
Woohoo!!

I've just found out my schools P.E department will be giving out letters for a field trip to see Lancashire play Yorkshire.:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't you take the "errrm" tone with me, Bennett - that's for myself and tec only. :@

(I guess this might just need a YES, THIS POST - etc.)