• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your worst moment.

andmark

International Captain
Mine was the last game I played. Which I got zero overs to bowl because the captain got 19 runs in his first over.
Also the innings was approaching (I'm a spinner.) its close. And the captain kept himself on. Which did give them a decant amount of runs.

The other team ended with 120 runs in 20 overs. Then the nightmare kept on coming.Wth getting stuffed a number nine in the batting order.

What's yours?
Please no offencive posts about others.Everyone has their bad day:)

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey, that's life. Get over it, put in the hard yards and the cap'n'll have to put you on before himself.

I won't go into my worst moments; every test match, every ODI and to a lesser extent every first class game I played was brilliant. No complaints. Each one was a great experience!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My worst spell ever - I bowled the first over of a game and when the rain took us off the field my figures read 0.3-0-18-0. :laugh:

DCC_legend

International Regular
Probably bowling 2 overs for 18 and getting 1 run in a match. Was pretty hungover that day though.

Ash_A55

U19 Captain
Playing on 1st ball opening the batting against our arch-rivals, second game of this season. We still won the game, but i was gutted!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Probably the time when I was LBW padding up to a googly... In the rooms I was yammering on about how the guy who got me out had his revenge because he was a bit of a weed and we always used to pick on him when we were younger.. Not realizing that the people sat on the steps outside were his parents..

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
^Haha remember that story you've told it before Rich. Still, a classic.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Getting a dodgy LBW last ball before stumps after surviving 80odd balls before that, with our team struggling.