• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Nah, the Indian attack sprayed it around a lot and helped him get set this morning. Some of his innings against Australia were much better IMO.
I'll rephrase that, he didn't neccasserily play better, it was one of his better innings because he looked pretty ordinary at the begining on it, and battled through. Ugly runs are more satisfying than pretty runs imo.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nah, the Indian attack sprayed it around a lot and helped him get set this morning. Some of his innings against Australia were much better IMO.
He was helped by the sun and conditions easing in the post lunch session too. He did show very good composure and brain pre and post lunch, the way he paced his inning, made the best when not at his best. I wouldn't say it is one of his best either though but just shows that he is a top player once again.

Majin

International Debutant
5 for RP Singh, great for him to get his first test 5-fer at Lords. Now to see how the batting goes.

England firm favourites with this target set but...in a way I'm happy they made so many runs. Gives Tendy a good chance of getting a Lords ton :D

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm so a pretty darn good lead. I know this sounds crazy and I know India won't win it, no chance, but just somewhere somewhere deep down inside my heart I feel as if Dravid/Tendulkar/Laxman might just.... :-O ...

But before you all jump me with comments like you're crazy and stuff, I'd like to tell you that I don't believe this at all... It's just this voice calling out from deep inside my right atrium saying we might just have a small lil very lil chance...

pasag

RTDAS
I'll rephrase that, he didn't neccasserily play better, it was one of his better innings because he looked pretty ordinary at the begining on it, and battled through. Ugly runs are more satisfying than pretty runs imo.
Haha, says the guy that made that thread about Hayden :p

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Haha, Hayden has an ugly technique totally, there is a difference between being in bad form edging and slicing everything and having a horrible technique like Hayden.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
http://youtube.com/watch?v=osdqmItpo9M

That's more like it. So who are you: Guran (wild bearded dude) or Tipu (tag-along kid who dances on the roof)? By the way, I'm Amir and SS is Lakha (you know, that guy).
Haha I am Tipu man since I am the youngest. And Pratyush will be Guran. Love SS' character, he totally deserves it :p.

Oh who's Altoz? Altoz can be that big sardar dude, or that outcast spinner.

And Matteh or Gimh can be Captain Russell.

Last edited:

adharcric

International Coach
Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly and Laxman will bat for the final time at Lord's. Let's hope they can do something memorable here.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay so...

Adharcric - Amir
Turb - Tipu
SS - Lakha (the traitor)
Pratyush - Sardar dude...
Altoz - Kachra :p
Jono - Guran

Okay enough fooling around, back to the action...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I'll be Captain Andrew Russell. Except if we lose, I'll just say I lied and force them to pay the tax anyway. Or better yet, bribe the umpires so I don't lose.