• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marc Approaching 50,000 posts -How do we celebrate this achievement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi everyone, I thought Someone should bring this up as Marc is approaching his 50,000th post. The first ever CW poster to achieve this great feat. I have been breaking my head trying to think of how we could celebrate this on CW and as to how we should fete the guy on his great Landmark/Milestone ...

I think it would be a shame if we failed to recognise his great contribution to this forum.

I have some ideas on how we could reward him ....

How about giving him a bonus 20,000 or 30,000 posts in recognition or Making him the Lifetime President of CW (at least until he is overtaken by Richard in 2049:laugh: ) or how about canonising him... He could hereafter be referred to as St.Marc the patron Saint of CW .. (I foresee St.Richard of CW in the not too distant horizon too :laugh: ) .

We could also run our own little competitions on predicting the exact date this might happen. The winner amongst us could be rewarded with a 10,000 post bonus as a prize....Anyway these are my thoughts...

We really need to get cracking on planning for this approaching Milestone ....so that Celebrations can take place to honour Marc...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Every time I look at Richard's post count, theres like another thousand on there.. Absolutely mental.. I reckon he'll overtake Marc in 2008..

cover drive man

International Captain
Hi everyone, I thought Someone should bring this up as Marc is approaching his 50,000th post. The first ever CW poster to achieve this great feat. I have been breaking my head trying to think of how we could celebrate this on CW and as to how we should fete the guy on his great Landmark/Milestone ...

I think it would be a shame if we failed to recognise his great contribution to this forum.

I have some ideas on how we could reward him ....

How about giving him a bonus 20,000 or 30,000 posts in recognition or Making him the Lifetime President of CW (at least until he is overtaken by Richard in 2049:laugh: ) or how about canonising him... He could hereafter be referred to as St.Marc the patron Saint of CW .. (I foresee St.Richard of CW in the not too distant horizon too :laugh: ) .

We could also run our own little competitions on predicting the exact date this might happen. The winner amongst us could be rewarded with a 10,000 post bonus as a prize....Anyway these are my thoughts...

We really need to get cracking on planning for this approaching Milestone ....so that Celebrations can take place to honour Marc...
We'll go to all this trouble and he'll leave before he gets fifty thousand. :laugh:

Seriously though we have to do something good.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Every time I look at Richard's post count, theres like another thousand on there.. Absolutely mental..
Me too, TBH. I generally make 1,000 in 10 days or so.

I've made over 10,000 since my most recent comeback which was predicted with such accuracy by someone.

cover drive man

International Captain
Every time I look at Richard's post count, theres like another thousand on there.. Absolutely mental.. I reckon he'll overtake Marc in 2008..
Also about eight times out of ten you see that Ricahrd was the last person to post for the full page of threads.

Piper

International Captain
We should get him a life :p lol just kidding...
50,000 is a huge achievement for sure.. not really sure what we can do for him though..

Status
Not open for further replies.