Have a read of this....
Have a read of this....
Proudly supporting pink bat grips
The best FC player in the dev league
189 on debut
any chance of pasting it into a post?
Originally Posted by John King
RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.
1) We always wear protection.
2) Because with perfect timing we can penetrate a tight ring
3) Once we get in you'll be hit for six
4) We look for gaps and play into them.
5) We are capable of pulling anything.
6) We're not afraid to introduce a third man if required
7) We appreciate legs whether they be fine, short, long or even square.
8) If it starts to get wet we are always sure to have spare sheets and covers.
9) We try to avoid "spraying it"
10) We can go on and on and on for many days!!!
11) We like to play straight
12) We can bat on both grassy and grassless wickets
13) We build long partnerships.
14) We know how to vary the pace to good effect
15) We believe in good helmet protection
16) We're not afraid to spit on our fingers to get the shiny side gleaming
17) We have remarkable stamina with all-round performance.
18) Because our weapons are often wrapped with at least one if not TWO rubber sleeves
19) We score many times.
20) We understand the need for covers and extra covers
21) We definitely know how to 'bang it in'
22) We appreciate a good tail-end
23) Cricketers know for sure that 69 for 2 is a great position to be in.
24) We know how to get a good use of the pitch we play on.
25) We know how to use our bats skillfully while on the crease.
26) We can bowl a maiden over.
27) We know how to arch our backs and give it just that little bit more
28) We're a big fan of video replays
29) We always try to hit the right spot
30) We know how to add that extra bit of pressure
31) We're not afraid of a couple of decent bouncers
32) We never underestimate the value of an overnight stand
33) We usually get through 3 sessions a day
34) We British cricketers relish the chance to go 'down under'
35) We know that chasing a wide one can lead to regret
36) We're not afraid to bring technology into the game
37) We also love to put it in 'The Corridor of Uncertainty'
Just accept it, a gentlemans sport can only be played by gentlemen...
and of course 'a full toss in the face is always an accident and will be apologised for straight away...'
Good job Steds! i couldnt be bothered, so I just put the thumbnail thing.
Did you come up with all them yourself, btw?
No, A fellow KPCCC player sent it me on msn.
A shame there was nothing about "middle stump"
Make something up about middle stump then....
This is ripped shamelessly from a Facebook group, incidentally. Doesn't make it not funny though.
Quite a few good'uns in there.
The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
... and a little aroused.
Things take a little longer to get underway at this age...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)