• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Here's Harry! or is he??

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
harrys leaving from the VB series for personal reasons???, wats happened?? and y should he leave for it?? he is a big contender so far for Man of the Series and hes leaving!! this should b an interesting turn of events, lest hope Andre Adams steps up

bryce

International Regular
did u say u hope syris steps up ? me to that kid has alot of potential that has yet to be released this series, i agree wif u totally cybersmurf

ND to win State Shield!

bryce

International Regular
well it dont matter cause harry dont miss out on an games but im still no confident we can beat this SA side

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well it looks as though Fleming is odds on to play aswell, so i guess Styris and Franklin are going to miss out today.

I think Franklin has done a great job so far, this is his biggest test to date and so far he has returned with respectible bowling figures and was unlucky not to be on a hat-trick the other night.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think they have to find room for Adams somewhere, he is a matchwinner and his fielding is on par with Harris & Vincent.

I think the only reason why he doesn't get selected is because, he is a hitter and doesn't really like to stick around, but still if he does get going he is very hard to stop.

So New Zealand need to weigh up their options on him.

newsboy

Cricket Spectator
harris in so valueable at point , just like ponting and rhodes. He also is quite handy with the bat. Another fine NZ allrounder..if we could just get rid of richardson........ah well , Astle will be back soon and that will make up a very strong NZ side