• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

(Slightly late) CW Awards for 13th-20th May

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
What, that you'd make a huge deal out of a bit of fun and in the process cause a lot of bad feeling?

I'd say fairly predictable, since I warned Archie about it when I was still involved.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's fairly predictable that you'd have said that to him, and that you'd say "I told you so" when something like this happened.

Anyway - like most other things involving me, this is likely to pass.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
By saying that it's predictable that I'd say such a thing you're admitting that you have the very flaws that I warned him about - thank you for the admission.

Swervy

International Captain
Anyway - like most other things involving me, this is likely to pass.
I dont think you really meant what you said earlier about all that about 'high ranking position' etc, I think you sometimes struggle to communicate what you are trying to get at.

the problem is sometimes Richard is that you kind of make out that that is our problem not yours. But really it is your problem. This is why seemingly small things tend to get blown out of all proportion when you are involved.

I think you need to count to ten before you type anything on this forum , and think about how you say things

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
By saying that it's predictable that I'd say such a thing you're admitting that you have the very flaws that I warned him about - thank you for the admission.
I'm not - I'm saying it's predictable that you'd claim I did. Let's just remind ourselves that you, who fulfilled the same role, are certainly not without fault.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
ffs, talk about taking the fun outta things.

People taking CW too seriously ruins the fun.

You are the weakest link, GOOD BYE!!!

archie mac

International Coach
Okay, just a few things to remember;

1. these awards are for fun:)

2. they are personal opinions of the judges8-)

3. all of the judges give up their own time to try and give other forum members a bit of enjoyment each week:cool:

4. if at any time members are not enjoying their awards anymore we will stop them:@

5. if James tells me he thinks they are causing bad blood then they will be stopped:-O

6. if you do not want to be considered for awards/award, just let me know and I will make sure you do not win any:happy:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
6. if you do not want to be considered for awards/award, just let me know and I will make sure you do not win any:happy:
I'd like as many awards as possible to make up for the paucity of me receiving them during my playing career.

Awards put a shine on anybody's day!