• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

(Slightly late) CW Awards for 13th-20th May

adharcric

International Coach
Richard said:
... though myself and Sean (archie) as chief award-givers retain a right to veto or overrule.
Don't really have an issue with it and you've done a great job so far, but did we (or Sean) ever establish you as Marc's direct replacement in this sense? Did I miss something? :unsure:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't really have an issue with it and you've done a great job so far, but did we (or Sean) ever establish you as Marc's direct replacement in this sense? Did I miss something? :unsure:
No, we didn't. I just inherited it by default. :ph34r:

True, it probably needs to be discussed, TBH. Good point.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I would much rather have adharcric having the veto say than Richard tbh because he has been with the awards longer.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I would much rather have adharcric having the veto say than Richard tbh because he has been with the awards longer.
I actually agree with this. Adharcic did a lot of hard work during the annual awards as well, Richard only joined when I quit.

EDIT: Must say I'm a bit disappointed that nobody's doing milestones when I finally hit 4000.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I actually agree with this. Adharcic did a lot of hard work during the annual awards as well, Richard only joined when I quit.
'Tis being discussed as we speak.

I'd like to add, though, that I've done a decent bit of work myself, and fully intend to do a lot more in future. :down:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You can roll your eyes as much as you want - I don't think you fully appreciated what I was saying.