• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

(Slightly late) CW Awards for 13th-20th May

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, WTF? A number of threads?

You referring to EXD in the other thread? There always has and always will be plenty of crap thrown between me and him, that's absolutely nothing to do with either of the two completely separate things that have happened in this thread.
So, for what reason is this "term" back in vogue again, Richard?

You can't just go around saying EX..*ahem* for a while - which was bad enough in itself - because you were told off, and then two months later just go back to doing what you were warned about earlier.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So, for what reason is this "term" back in vogue again, Richard?

You can't just go around saying EX..*ahem* for a while - which was bad enough in itself - because you were told off, and then two months later just go back to doing what you were warned about earlier.
Yes, OK, point taken.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
True. I've suckered more people (unintentionally) with my failure to convey sarcasm than history has produced historical events.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
True. I've suckered more people (unintentionally) with my failure to convey sarcasm than history has produced historical events.
I cannot believe that you of all people are slating history for its inability to produce historic events. May I remind you of the Spanish Civil War?