• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player You'd Like To See Play More Cricket

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:

But actually, Matthew Horne is one of those I'd have liked to have played more more than most, TBH.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I feel physically sick at the fact that there are people who want to see MORE of Lou Vincent :@

I feel physically sick at the fact people have their own opinions!

By the way, Lou for next captain of NZ! His no-nonsense talk could also make him a handy Prime Minister in the future.

Basically Lou>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you.

thierry henry

International Coach
I feel physically sick at the fact people have their own opinions!

By the way, Lou for next captain of NZ! His no-nonsense talk could also make him a handy Prime Minister in the future.

Basically Lou>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you.
Well tbh yeah, he is a better cricketer than me, but unfortunately you're supposed to compare him to proper international cricketers.

thierry henry

International Coach
:mellow: I'd be interested to see who you should be in the NZ teams ahead of Vincent who aren't currently.
Beside the point again, he's a borderline selection who sucks as much as the other possible options.

Of all the international batsmen going around atm he is somewhere near the bottom.

Fiery

Banned
Beside the point again, he's a borderline selection who sucks as much as the other possible options.

Of all the international batsmen going around atm he is somewhere near the bottom.
Until you can suggest a replacement (and you obviously wont) then you haven't got much of an argument tbh th

Flem274*

123/5
Until you can suggest a replacement (and you obviously wont) then you haven't got much of an argument tbh th
Gotta agree with Fiery here. Vincent is no Ponting, Lara etc but he is a relatively better option than other openers IMO. And he's in form. Use him.

Who would be your openers TH?