• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player You'd Like To See Play More Cricket

adharcric

International Coach
Dave Mohammed, Marcus Trescothick, Ashwell Prince, Yasir Hameed, Shoaib Akhtar, Gautam Gambhir, Mohammad Kaif, Sreesanth, Mitchell Johnson, Shane Bond

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Add to my list the following;

Salman Butt
Shoaib Malik
Yuvraj Singh
Peter Fulton
AB de Villiers

Langeveldt

Soutie
Daren Ganga
Test Cricket
Because he's technically perfect, a joy to watch, and won't score too many runs against us..

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
The entire current WI side should play more cricket. They have just the right balance, but the application seems missing. Hopefully that will be fixed.

I'd like to see Harmison return to ODI cricket. He's had his problems, but his ODI replacements are a lot worse- neither here nor there.

The sooner Irfan returns to the Indian team, the better. Until then, someone like JP Yadav or Joginder Sharma or even Sanjay Bangar should fill in and stay there. Mohammed Kaif and Suresh Raina also have reasonable cases for a recall. I could go on and on here, but I'd like to see all of India's best fielders play more cricket, especially ODI's.

From New Zealand, I'm sure we'd all like to see the current opening combination, whoever they've got, play for a longer time than all those ahead of them. This constant chopping and changing, revolving-door policy (and also frequent Horne/Vincent recalls at the top) won't do the team any good.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd like to see Harmison return to ODI cricket. He's had his problems, but his ODI replacements are a lot worse- neither here nor there.
They're not, really - he was every bit as awful as anyone who's played ODIs for us of late.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I'd like to see Akhtar go on for a few more years, but I doubt that he'll make another comeback. Thrilling to watch when he is on song, and a bloody good bowler too.

haroon510

International 12th Man
I can't understand you Afridi lovers.

why not. afridi has a much better record in test than in oneday. in oneday his recent performance has been good and he is improving. he works very hard to do well and that is what matters.

haroon510

International 12th Man
I'd like to see Akhtar go on for a few more years, but I doubt that he'll make another comeback. Thrilling to watch when he is on song, and a bloody good bowler too.
i agree with that. that is what i love to see also but i don't see that happening. now i put my faith in bowlers like gul, shabbir and even sami more than shoaib just becuase of their fitness.