• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Alderman to Train Indian Pacers!!!!!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by warrioryohannan
Originally posted by Rik
Originally posted by warrioryohannan
Its fine with me, i know i am right about it mate!
Yet again it's your opinion but this time even less people would agree with you.
Who cares!
Well it's just your opinion. If thinking your right floats your boat then good on you. I prefer to get proof that I'm right however...

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
Proof for what?? Gough is down with a serious injury, though he is optimistic but there are chances that he won't be able to play till a long time! Jones is out for a year, let see if he does recoves in a year atall as recoveries often taken more time than is initially predicted.

The botom line is that the health record of the English players is so BAD that it looks extremely difficult that all of them would be fit one day and will be playing in the team at the same time.Atleast not in near the future!

wahindiawah

Banned
Well Gough is heading towards USA for a surgical operation.Its too early to say that he will be in the team soon, infact he might just announce retirement from the game!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by wahindiawah

Well Gough is heading towards USA for a surgical operation.Its too early to say that he will be in the team soon, infact he might just announce retirement from the game!
He's been to the USA, he's been told he doesn't need another operation, and he's just going to do some R&R and get ready for next season.

Darren Gough had been on rehabilitation since a long time.His last test appearance was more than a year ago.He's already more than 32 years of age and is out of the World cup.It will be difficult for him to make a comeback after such a long time, its possible that his career may end prematurely!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by masterblaster
settle this arguement. Both India's and England's bowlers are pretty darn bad.

So just settle it.
The thing is that England's bowling was pretty damn good in India, New Zealand, against Sri Lanka (in the last 2 Tests) and not actually that bad against India. It's only now that England's bowlers are being shown up, and this against the best batting lineup in the world...

Bazza

International 12th Man
To be honest Rik, I thought our bowling was rather poor in the India series, and against Sri Lanka, hence those two sides getting an easy ride this summer.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Bazzaroodoo
To be honest Rik, I thought our bowling was rather poor in the India series, and against Sri Lanka, hence those two sides getting an easy ride this summer.
Other than the 1st Test when did Sri Lanka get an easy ride? Anyway I had mentioned the 1st Test...

Bazza

International 12th Man
OK in fairness we bowled ok in the final two tests against SL, but certainly against India the problems we have seen in Australia were there for all to see. ALl the bowlers (even Caddick and Hoggard) struggled to bowl a consistent line and length. I seem to recall there wasn't much in most of the pitches, but they couldn't stick 5 or 6 balls an over or just outside off stump. They were overpitching, pitching short, bowling wide, then too straight...it was frustrating and almost painful to watch, as has been the Ashes. Oh, how I'd love to have a McGrath in the England team!!! :D