• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official Slag Off England Thread

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Roll Up Roll Up! Here's the chance you've all been waiting for...the chance to Slag Off England, the worst team in the World dispite the fact that they've only lost 3 Series in the last 3 years...the Team who a genius such as Merv Hughes feels need a new Captain...a Team who can't keep a player on the field for a day without getting injured...Roll Up Roll Up for the chance of a lifetime...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
ENGLAND REALLY SuCK, ut it will be more fun on sat morning after the first ODI, i hope Aus bats first, otherwise the match could be over before dinner
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by age_master
ENGLAND REALLY SuCK, ut it will be more fun on sat morning after the first ODI, i hope Aus bats first, otherwise the match could be over before dinner
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You couldn't resist it could you :P

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by TendulkarMark2
Rik,
Well done, this one will become the most popular thread on Cricketweb!

[Edited on 11/12/2002 by TendulkarMark2]
I made it as most threads are taken over as huge slagoffEnglandathons and are closed down due to going off topic. At least this is on topic :lol:

basil

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well i'm getting sick of all this nonsense.England is a good team, they are down at the moment because they are against an opponent that is suppose to be the second best test team in the history of test cricket .Any team that will tour Australia will get the same treatment.
On another site some Indians were targetting the Pak team when they lost to Aus in recent past labelling them as the worst ever team, now people are after the English team.I wish India was the next team to tour Australia, i'm sure some fans would have been a bit nervous then!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by basil

Well i'm getting sick of all this nonsense.England is a good team, they are down at the moment because they are against an opponent that is suppose to be the second best test team in the history of test cricket .Any team that will tour Australia will get the same treatment.
On another site some Indians were targetting the Pak team when they lost to Aus in recent past labelling them as the worst ever team, now people are after the English team.I wish India was the next team to tour Australia, i'm sure some fans would have been a bit nervous then!
Good words. Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you, what nationality are you Basil?

basil

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Originally posted by marc71178
I wish India was the next team to tour Australia, i'm sure some fans would have been a bit nervous then!
According to the ICC plan - there's only Zim before Ind...
Bad, we'll have to wait till then:(

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
if india were next to tour Aus than we would kick thier asses as well, i reakon we could kill india in india the way we are playing atm (and now that there are neutral umps ;))

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Many Aussies will want a right of reply after George Best's comments of the last couple of days. Then again what else would you expect from an alcoholic drugged up thug.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by The Argonaut
Many Aussies will want a right of reply after George Best's comments of the last couple of days. Then again what else would you expect from an alcoholic drugged up thug.
Just don't bother listening to him. It's not worth it. Anyway he's Irish, so feck him. He's not England's problem :P