Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: The Official Slag Off England Thread

  1. #1
    Rik
    Rik is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year Rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Shropshire, England
    Posts
    8,353

    The Official Slag Off England Thread

    Roll Up Roll Up! Here's the chance you've all been waiting for...the chance to Slag Off England, the worst team in the World dispite the fact that they've only lost 3 Series in the last 3 years...the Team who a genius such as Merv Hughes feels need a new Captain...a Team who can't keep a player on the field for a day without getting injured...Roll Up Roll Up for the chance of a lifetime...
    "Age is just a stupid number"

    20...that's a rather big number :(:(:(

  2. #2
    Rik
    Rik is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year Rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Shropshire, England
    Posts
    8,353
    Not so fun is it now? :rolleyes:

  3. #3
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    23,155
    Pffft! It's been done.............
    The Colourphonics

    Bandcamp
    Twitderp

  4. #4
    Hall of Fame Member age_master's Avatar
    Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    15,777
    ENGLAND REALLY SuCK, ut it will be more fun on sat morning after the first ODI, i hope Aus bats first, otherwise the match could be over before dinner
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator


  5. #5
    Rik
    Rik is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year Rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Shropshire, England
    Posts
    8,353
    Originally posted by age_master
    ENGLAND REALLY SuCK, ut it will be more fun on sat morning after the first ODI, i hope Aus bats first, otherwise the match could be over before dinner
    You couldn't resist it could you :P

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    140

    Before dinner

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    140
    Rik,
    Well done, this one will become the most popular thread on Cricketweb!

    [Edited on 11/12/2002 by TendulkarMark2]

  8. #8
    Rik
    Rik is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year Rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Shropshire, England
    Posts
    8,353
    Originally posted by Top_Cat
    Pffft! It's been done.............
    Yup but you can delete it.

  9. #9
    Rik
    Rik is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year Rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Shropshire, England
    Posts
    8,353
    Originally posted by TendulkarMark2
    Rik,
    Well done, this one will become the most popular thread on Cricketweb!

    [Edited on 11/12/2002 by TendulkarMark2]
    I made it as most threads are taken over as huge slagoffEnglandathons and are closed down due to going off topic. At least this is on topic

  10. #10
    Hall of Fame Member age_master's Avatar
    Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    15,777
    this will just move some of the slaggging from the ashes series thread

  11. #11
    Banned wahindiawah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    779

    Looks like we are going to see lots of smileys in this thread!

  12. #12
    School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    76

    Well i'm getting sick of all this nonsense.England is a good team, they are down at the moment because they are against an opponent that is suppose to be the second best test team in the history of test cricket .Any team that will tour Australia will get the same treatment.
    On another site some Indians were targetting the Pak team when they lost to Aus in recent past labelling them as the worst ever team, now people are after the English team.I wish India was the next team to tour Australia, i'm sure some fans would have been a bit nervous then!

  13. #13
    Rik
    Rik is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year Rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Shropshire, England
    Posts
    8,353
    Originally posted by basil

    Well i'm getting sick of all this nonsense.England is a good team, they are down at the moment because they are against an opponent that is suppose to be the second best test team in the history of test cricket .Any team that will tour Australia will get the same treatment.
    On another site some Indians were targetting the Pak team when they lost to Aus in recent past labelling them as the worst ever team, now people are after the English team.I wish India was the next team to tour Australia, i'm sure some fans would have been a bit nervous then!
    Good words. Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you, what nationality are you Basil?

  14. #14
    Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    57,726
    I wish India was the next team to tour Australia, i'm sure some fans would have been a bit nervous then!
    According to the ICC plan - there's only Zim before Ind...
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

    Anyone want to join the Society?

    Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

  15. #15
    School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    76
    Originally posted by Rik

    Good words. Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you, what nationality are you Basil?
    From Pakistan, mate!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •