• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official Slag Off England Thread

Choora

State Regular
Originally posted by age_master
if india were next to tour Aus than we would kick thier asses as well, i reakon we could kill india in india the way we are playing atm (and now that there are neutral umps ;))
While i do agree with you with Aussie Beating India in Aus, but in India i don't think it will be all that easy for you guys.First your captain and wk Gilli will have 2 learn 2 play offspinner(especially while playing in India).Nothing has changed much, your batsmen are still susceptible 2 offspinners, and Warne would again get a hammering over here.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i dobt it, the only ground that offies get real turn on is the SCG, Steve waugh wont be around then, Gilly can play offies better than Indians can play McGrath so i wouldn't talk about that and warne is better since he last played in india, i doubt very much that he would get smashed

Choora

State Regular
Originally posted by age_master
i dobt it, the only ground that offies get real turn on is the SCG, Steve waugh wont be around then, Gilly can play offies better than Indians can play McGrath so i wouldn't talk about that and warne is better since he last played in india, i doubt very much that he would get smashed
I had made it clear that i expect India 2 lose in Aus, but i expect Australia 2 really struggle in India, and thats where our off spinner will get real turn.By using the term "Your Captain" i actually had ponting in mind as he was the one who struggled in India along with Gilli, and i believe he will be the skipper of the Aussie team when they play against India in India.

And as for Indian batters struggling aganst McGrath more than Aussie batter struggling against Harbhajan, well in Aus it might well be YES, but in India NO !!

Warne is near the end of his career, even when he was on top he got thrashed by every single Indian player including Agarkar.I actullay doubt that you doubt that Warne won't get smashed by the Indians!

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Rik if you did this to contain all the slagging then what can i say ?! you will never succeed. Maybe you wished that by turning a blind eye to this one you woukld shun urself from all bad mouthing ;) hehe

Anyway, I have aired my views before : England are not as bad as they are looking right now. The Aussies slag em just because they have to :D, but India are no better to do that. Its stupid and Immature, if the purpose were to create a healthy friction then there is nothing better then that. Sports is supposed to nurture such behaviour. Anything said in a spirit other then that are words said in vain, and I hope that no one gives a $%# abt them.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
No, I made it so we can have the other threads actually talking about the topic of the thread...not England and India...anyway I also made it so I could say:

Stop Talking About Australia and India and Stick To The Goddamn Topic
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Originally posted by Rik
No, I made it so we can have the other threads actually talking about the topic of the thread...not England and India...anyway I also made it so I could say:

Stop Talking About Australia and India and Stick To The Goddamn Topic
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats what I meant above............

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Gotchya
Thats what I meant above............
Hehehe, I just think it's ironic that no one will slag England off constantly in a thread in which the topic is to Slag England Off...instead they end up talking about India vs Australia :lol:

jaspalsinghrana

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Originally posted by MrPerko
Yeah....

so back to slagging off the English...

I think they're poo-poo heads.

:P
Well the Mighty English team will be taking on Aussies in a onedayer tomorrow.It will be good if Aussies bat first , that way atleast we will get to see one side batting out all their 50 overs!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by jaspalsinghrana

Especially when the topic is pure fun:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's not fun, it's just to show you how boring it gets slagging England off when your told to do so...:D

jaspalsinghrana

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well atleast for us its fun:lol::lol::lol:

Though people who aren't having fun are managing to put up a smile on their face, i really like that!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a non-serious thread...so I won't mention NZ...*whistles innocently* :saint:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You should have named this the "Mutual slagging off thread - England v India" because that's what it will no doubt become.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Originally posted by jaspalsinghrana

Series has just started in NZ, in Aus its been a long long time, and long long time till its get over.:P
so...bashing for 3 weeks is better then a bashing for 2 1/2 ? And I will mention NZ, the Mighty Indian's are having real fun..:)