Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official Slag Off England Thread

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    Originally posted by marc71178
    I wish India was the next team to tour Australia, i'm sure some fans would have been a bit nervous then!
    According to the ICC plan - there's only Zim before Ind...
    Bad, we'll have to wait till then

Rik
    Originally posted by basil
    Originally posted by Rik

Good words. Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you, what nationality are you Basil?
    From Pakistan, mate!
    As I suspected...but Basil is a quessentually English name
    "Age is just a stupid number"

20...that's a rather big number :(:(:(

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    if india were next to tour Aus than we would kick thier asses as well, i reakon we could kill india in india the way we are playing atm (and now that there are neutral umps )
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

State Vice-Captain The Argonaut's Avatar
    Many Aussies will want a right of reply after George Best's comments of the last couple of days. Then again what else would you expect from an alcoholic drugged up thug.

Rik
    Originally posted by The Argonaut
    Many Aussies will want a right of reply after George Best's comments of the last couple of days. Then again what else would you expect from an alcoholic drugged up thug.
    Just don't bother listening to him. It's not worth it. Anyway he's Irish, so feck him. He's not England's problem :P

lol

State Regular
    Originally posted by age_master
    if india were next to tour Aus than we would kick thier asses as well, i reakon we could kill india in india the way we are playing atm (and now that there are neutral umps )
    While i do agree with you with Aussie Beating India in Aus, but in India i don't think it will be all that easy for you guys.First your captain and wk Gilli will have 2 learn 2 play offspinner(especially while playing in India).Nothing has changed much, your batsmen are still susceptible 2 offspinners, and Warne would again get a hammering over here.
    ------------------------------------

i dobt it, the only ground that offies get real turn on is the SCG, Steve waugh wont be around then, Gilly can play offies better than Indians can play McGrath so i wouldn't talk about that and warne is better since he last played in india, i doubt very much that he would get smashed

State Regular
    Originally posted by age_master
    i dobt it, the only ground that offies get real turn on is the SCG, Steve waugh wont be around then, Gilly can play offies better than Indians can play McGrath so i wouldn't talk about that and warne is better since he last played in india, i doubt very much that he would get smashed
    I had made it clear that i expect India 2 lose in Aus, but i expect Australia 2 really struggle in India, and thats where our off spinner will get real turn.By using the term "Your Captain" i actually had ponting in mind as he was the one who struggled in India along with Gilli, and i believe he will be the skipper of the Aussie team when they play against India in India.

And as for Indian batters struggling aganst McGrath more than Aussie batter struggling against Harbhajan, well in Aus it might well be YES, but in India NO !!

Warne is near the end of his career, even when he was on top he got thrashed by every single Indian player including Agarkar.I actullay doubt that you doubt that Warne won't get smashed by the Indians!

International Regular chris.hinton's Avatar
    I just feel that we are going back to the day of 1999

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Yeah....

so back to slagging off the English...

I think they're poo-poo heads.

:P

Rik if you did this to contain all the slagging then what can i say ?! you will never succeed. Maybe you wished that by turning a blind eye to this one you woukld shun urself from all bad mouthing hehe

Anyway, I have aired my views before : England are not as bad as they are looking right now. The Aussies slag em just because they have to , but India are no better to do that. Its stupid and Immature, if the purpose were to create a healthy friction then there is nothing better then that. Sports is supposed to nurture such behaviour. Anything said in a spirit other then that are words said in vain, and I hope that no one gives a $%# abt them.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box

Rik
    No, I made it so we can have the other threads actually talking about the topic of the thread...not England and India...anyway I also made it so I could say:

Stop Talking About Australia and India and Stick To The Goddamn Topic

Originally posted by Rik
    No, I made it so we can have the other threads actually talking about the topic of the thread...not England and India...anyway I also made it so I could say:

Stop Talking About Australia and India and Stick To The Goddamn Topic

Thats what I meant above............

Rik
    Originally posted by Gotchya
    Thats what I meant above............
    Hehehe, I just think it's ironic that no one will slag England off constantly in a thread in which the topic is to Slag England Off...instead they end up talking about India vs Australia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information