• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption This: Dravid and Sachin!

cpr

International Coach
Although forgiven for not leaving a one urinal space, Sachin was really playing with fire when he started to snigger

Matt79

Global Moderator
Dravid: So anyway, I want us all to come together as a team under my leadership and concentrate on putting in a professional display against Bang... Sachin? Sachin! My face is up here Sachin...

Tendy: Sorry, I just heard you weren't getting enough support skip, but from what I can see, everything looks to be sitting nicely.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Dravid: 'I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here's my handle, here's my sp...'
Tendulkar: 'Don't have children, Skip.'