• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Bangladesh Series on TV in the UK

quick4mindia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Is there anyway to watch the India Bangladesh series live on TV in the UK? Lately i have seen SKY showing DD india and DD news. Any luck there?:mellow:

stumpski

International Captain
Looks like a late decision - the Wisden Cricketer magazine has advance listings for Sky and there's no reference to this series in the current issue. Presumably the WC win by Bangladesh decided the issue.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Looks like a late decision - the Wisden Cricketer magazine has advance listings for Sky and there's no reference to this series in the current issue. Presumably the WC win by Bangladesh decided the issue.
yh probably...i think they decided abt 4 days ago....i checked b4 that, and there was no mention of this series.

quick4mindia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Here is the schedule for the ODIs(and reason to close the thread may be)

8-)
MAY

Thu 10 Bangladesh v India SS3, 4.30am 1st ODI
Sat 12 Bangladesh v India SS2, 4.30am 2nd ODI
Mon 14 Bangladesh v India SS1, 4.30am 3rd ODI

stumpski

International Captain
8-)
MAY

Thu 10 Bangladesh v India SS3, 4.30am 1st ODI
Sat 12 Bangladesh v India SS2, 4.30am 2nd ODI
Mon 14 Bangladesh v India SS1, 4.30am 3rd ODI
And highlights on now. Two hours is too long though I think. It would have been fine for Jo'burg '06, but in a 'normal' ODI there aren't enough standout moments to fill two hours of highlights.

Nishant

International 12th Man
And highlights on now. Two hours is too long though I think. It would have been fine for Jo'burg '06, but in a 'normal' ODI there aren't enough standout moments to fill two hours of highlights.
yh...but TBH...i would like 2hrs in general...but i just dont have the time right now...with all my exams and everything.