• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** South Africa v India in Ireland

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
It comes with Sky movies pack....but you need to pay extra to watch the channel.....Though i think this may not be much help to you.....:unsure:
I already pay over 50 quid a month for channels I don't need, the chances of me subscribing to a channel to watch a weeks worth of cricket is rather slim. No worries though, always the internet and Crickethighlights…

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I don't think that any sort of streaming discussion is allowed to take place on these forums, so I've reported the post just incase.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I don't think that any sort of streaming discussion is allowed to take place on these forums, so I've reported the post just incase.
Only Illegal streaming.I dont see any issues with sharing the legal streaming information.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
It would be nice for IRL cricket if they can surprise Indians in the opener. Of course its very hard but anything can be possible against India

Perm

Only Illegal streaming.I dont see any issues with sharing the legal streaming information.
I don't run the show but I think James would prefer to keep any streaming talk off the forums.

Perm

Does anyone know if these are being telecast by DISH or DIRECTV ? Doesn't look like it ??
I was wondering why we hadn't seen you in a while, then I remembered Tendulkar had scored plenty against Bangladesh :dry: