• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your best moment.

andmark

International Captain
What was yours.Mine was yesterdayday on my last over and I got chosed to bowl the last over of Liverpool's innings.Which had a drop catch and a lbw appeal which I felt was out.(No wonder it was the Liverpool coach who decided it.)

DCC_legend

International Regular
Best Moment- Probably getting a double wicket maiden last year against a team, who had beaten us by 5 runs earlier in the season. Got 3 wickets in that game for only 22 runs off 8 overs, so was pretty happy allround. We managed to win by 10 wickets in that game.

Worst moment- would have to be getting out for a duck when we only needed 2 runs 2 win, was so angry, we really should have won the game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scored 111* and took 8/13 in one game as a kid.
As an adult, I had a shocker under the high ball all year but worked hard going into the finals by catching tennis balls hit miles into the air.
Come grand final and their gun bat is in - leading run scorer in the Sydney 1st grade comp for Parramatta the year before - he cops a short one and skies a pull to wide mid on where yours truly is fielding. It goes miles in the air, my team mates all put their heads in their hands, but I ran around and caught it clean. We rolled them for 58 and won the A grade final in a canter.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Best Took a full length one handed diving catch at backward point first game of the season, it's my best moment because i'm a poor fielder and i'd never even dreamed of pulling of something that good, it has also inspired me to become a better fielder.

Worst
Getting out for 0(1) 0(3) and 0(2) in my first(and last) three games for Liverpool schools

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i had plenty of good and bads
2 that stand out

in a oneday game we hit 358 of 50 and i hit 96* (57) and then took 4 - 21 of 10

and in a final i hit 189* chasing 370 and we got it 7 down.......

worse run

3 games into the season in 2nd grade for randy wicks and i had scores of 0,0,1,3,15,0.

went on to score 700 odd runs but what a terrible start.

luffy

International Captain
Best 49 runs off 30 balls, had got 15 off 30 balls before that.
45 runs off 45 balls

Worst 0/20 off 3 balls, 2 no balls and 3 6s
4 of my last 7 innings of the year got 0s. Two goldens.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
0.3-0-0-3 - not a particularly good side, they were 7 down before spin was introduced, but all the same, I enjoyed it, was about my one good moment when we toured Barbados last year.

Best I've ever bowled (though not best figures) was when I took 6/60odd off about 20 overs in the last league match last year.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Made a ton for my school side back in year 6 yo.

Nah, would probs be my hatty back in the 16's when I was bowling leggies. Got some of the worst batsmen of all time out, but meh.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
We were playing a double header when I was 13, and had just lost a match by a huge margin. Second match, we're fielding first and I bowl the first over. Wickets on the first three balls (second one was a run-out). Went on to get 4.0-2-4-3 and the rest of bowlers helped annihilate the rest of the batsmen. Had a 7 wicket haul for the day as I took 4/10 in the lost match.

But the very best moment was a year earlier. I bowled to this bloke Ali Adnan. He was quite easily the best batsman I ever bowled to. The guy's on 65* and I bowl the first ball of my only over. He tries to slog me over long-on but ends up getting caught at mid-on. Greatest moment for me as it gave me the confidence to become a much better bowler and eventually the captain of my team.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Me too tbh. Well its not my best performance by a long shot, but my controlled innings of 10 yesterday (i have an average of 3) batting at 7, kept the team from getting completely wiped. I took the singles, the others scored the runs. Also i kept talking to the bowlers and wicketkeeper so they were fairly distracted.