• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Bowler ?

Which modern bowler do you think is the best wicket-taker?

• Glen McGrath

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Lasith Malinga

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Andrew Hall

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • M Muralitharan

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Define modern.

If you are talking about last 20 years or so, then I'd say McGrath, Muralitharan or Marshall.

jammay123

State 12th Man
a hall is only in it because he got that 5 for against england at the world cup. so what the way england were giving away wickets my dead nan could have got better figures than hall.how can hall seriously be considerd for the greatest wicket taker of the modern era? he has 93 wickets from 85 odi games. fred has a better record than that. and don get me staarted on his test 'career'. how can the greatest wicket taker of the mopdern era have only played 21 tests. you are stupid

adharcric

International Coach
a hall is only in it because he got that 5 for against england at the world cup. so what the way england were giving away wickets my dead nan could have got better figures than hall.how can hall seriously be considerd for the greatest wicket taker of the modern era? he has 93 wickets from 85 odi games. fred has a better record than that. and don get me staarted on his test 'career'. how can the greatest wicket taker of the mopdern era have only played 21 tests. you are stupid
Come on, surely that was a joke? Andrew Hall, mate, Andrew Hall. He is an absolute legend of the game - up there with the very best. Have we been watching the same game?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Went "Other" because I think all the other bowlers around, added together, will take more wickets than those listed as individuals:dry:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Went "Other" because I think all the other bowlers around, added together, will take more wickets than those listed as individuals:dry:
The statistics have come in, Malinga and Murali alone take more wickets than all international bowlers combined.