• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest batsmen of modern time - vote

Greatest Batsmen of modern time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

open365

International Vice-Captain
I voted for Tendulkar because imo he has the all round best game of the 4 in that list, his technique is pretty much perfect and his blanace, co-ordination and timing and better than pretty much everyone i've ever seen play.

Discussing Ponting in comparison with the Tendulkar and Lara is difficult because - not meaning to take anything away from Ponting - but his massive scoring acheivements have come at a time when everyone else seem to be scoring more runs as well.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Hmm... well I think Lara is better than Tendulkar and that Ponting is better than Dravid, but I can't for the life of me decide between Ponting and Lara.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
You spelt Tendulkar wrong too, ftr. And define 'modern time.' Current players? Last 10 years? Since WWII?
Assuming you're talking about current players, Kallis should definitely be there, as with Yousuf.
I think everyone but you knew what he meant when he said Modern Time.
Stop being so uptight on little things.

I said Ponting.
Most consistant as was said before.