• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Malinga: ***iest Cricketer!!!!!

Nishant

International 12th Man
I dont have a link for this...but it was in the newspapers. Apparently ppl actually like his hair and have rated him the ***iest cricketer during the WC!

U have to be kidding me!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surprised guys like McCullum, Clarke, de Villiers etc weren't chosen.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Surprised guys like McCullum, Clarke, de Villiers etc weren't chosen.
yh...i know! Of all the cricketers to choose frm, why Malinga! Throughout the EC, i was always on abt how he should cut his hair and look a bit more presentable! But, damn! I never thought that there were ppl who actually liked it.

Flem274*

123/5
I dont have a link for this...but it was in the newspapers. Apparently ppl actually like his hair and have rated him the ***iest cricketer during the WC!

U have to be kidding me!
Personally I hate him.

It's obvious he thinks he is the man.

I respect his ability though.

I sound like a bitter kiwi don't I?:laugh:

LA ICE-E

State Captain
to be honest, cricket has the most ugliest players compared to other sports. atleast not that many ***y players in cricket as in other sports that for sure.

i would say flintoff, pietersen or symonds should be it though, just to make it clear- not gay.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yuvraj would be a bit stiff.

That being said, I don't see how anyone could dislike Malinga's hair. Its awesome, and adds some flair to cricket which can be incredibly robotic sometimes considering the restrictions on celebrations and send-offs etc.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
Yuvraj would be a bit stiff.

That being said, I don't see how anyone could dislike Malinga's hair. Its awesome, and adds some flair to cricket which can be incredibly robotic sometimes considering the restrictions on celebrations and send-offs etc.
yeah his hair's sick.