• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's Zimbabwe Tour in Doubt

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Just a link that someone posted earlier on in the thread, and I did the poll, and I found the results rather amusing.

Langeveldt

Soutie
South Africa was. And I've not talked to anyone who thought that was a bad idea.
It was a pretty idea, but apartheid was crushed by economic pressures, sanctions, and near civil war in the townships, not by a bunch of cricketers getting morally high and mighty on the apartheid government..

Of course people like to think that by making a big moral statement they might incite some change in Zimbabwe.. It's a pity that they are so optimistic, because they'll end up very disappointed..