• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daily Telegraph Fantasy Cricket

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Is anybody else playing the Telegraph Fantasy Cricket game this year? If so, if there's enough people, we could make a cricketweb forum super league?

Let me know if you're playing/interested!

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Done.

But it's only for the tests, and I'm equally, if not moreso interested in the English domestic season. And seeing as the Telegraph game is advertised on the CricketWeb site, I figure it can't be too bad talking about it here :cool:

Correct me if I'm wrong though...

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm playing in the telegraph. I'd be interested to join a super league. I do for the footie at work but no-one wants to do the cricket. :(

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Well I think the minimum number of people for a super league is 5, so we'll need 3 more and then I'll set one up. Surely there must be other people on here who do fantasy cricket outside of cricketweb?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I've entered some sides, but I haven't got confirmation yet, I'll post them up if i do.

Yes, it is a bit worrying having to buy the reactionary rag to play it, but can't bne helped tbh, at least it's not the Mail or Express.