• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RTD Appreciation Society

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
The signing of RTD is great news for Tasmania.

I cannot wait for the Big Bash this year. Last season was massive considering the international players and the massive crowd turnouts (I still cannot believe over 30k showed up at the MCG for a state game). I think this season has the potential to trump it again.

- Domestic Twenty20 news has been getting more coverage in the past two/three months.
- Some quality cricketers have signed/rumoured to sign
- It is an Ashes summer. Cricket will be the talk of the country again.
- Many people have recognised how much of a success last summer was.

If only we could manage to attract more than 100 people to a Shield game. Hey, I enjoy spreading across three seats in the sun on a Sunday afternoon at the MCG. But I don't enjoy being the only one who can cheer Hodgey out to bat.

Probably belongs more in Australian domestic thread. But RTD is still a gun.

Last edited: