• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To Australian fans...

To Australian fans, which was the more satisfying victory?

• Total voters

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Although seeing him in the stands with his wife-beater and shorts was awesome in its own right.
Those moments kept my heart beating while Jimmy wasn't in view. Luckily Warney was coming to an end during the tests Jim my didn't play, or I'd have died.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
quiet amazing through these two tournaments we didnt lose a single game and never looked like loseing a game

i think id give Ashes the nod.... loseing to England is like the worse feeling ever

if we lost the WC itd be like.. well we already won two ..thats equal most ever in a row...
TBF we declared on 550 in the first innings of the 2nd test, it all went totally breasts-skyward after that, but I reckon there's an argument to be made that you were in danger of losing.

Thread making me feel queasy tbh; like listening to a multi-millionaire try to decide if his 2nd or 3rd million was the most satisfying. :sick: :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha I knew Dasa would react in a similar nature.

You're a confusing unit sometimes Richard.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You (Arunava, not Jono) have a fondness, do you not, for the irrelevant-third-option, the use-of-every-available-vote on multiple-choice polls, and if neither are available the opposite to what everyone else has voted?

Unless, of course, it's a poll where you have a genuine opinion on - which I confess I actually can't recall any of (I don't have much of a long-term memory where polls are concerned).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Richard is quite the observationalist (Think that's a word, or is it observationist?).

Edit: Or simply 'observer' :confused:

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Richard is quite the observationalist (Think that's a word, or is it observationist?).

Edit: Or simply 'observer' :confused:
They all work. Should be observantor imo...and Richard, correct.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, what link was that?

And yeah, I remember old WS from waaaaaaaaay back, he's rarely been any different.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, what link was that?

And yeah, I remember old WS from waaaaaaaaay back, he's rarely been any different.
Murali thread that you linked LE to, to prove you hadn't dissapeared at the times people were claiming (which he somehow took to mean that you'd left because Murali couldn't straighten his arm, which made me chuckle.)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, oh, yes, of course. A link via a link.

Yeah, he (like near enough every Murali-hater) has never changed on that front.