• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Physically unfit player.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
Ok so the most physically unfit international player has to be Dwayne Leverock. but what about the most physically unfit test player?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh FFS, does it really matter? Are there not 10,294,392 more interesting things to discuss?

Craig Evans has to be the worst I've ever seen since the turn of the 1990s, if you must.

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
gus fraser always looked like he needed a lie down after his first ball, not a fair reflection on the guy though to be honest.

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
Key's also far fitter than most realise. The fags don't help, obviously, but there are far worse around the domesic scene.
I saw your disdain for the original post Rich, so I won't start another, but which other international cricketers smoke? I was reading an article by Darren Lehmann saying that he was the last of a generation of cricketers who had a smoke and a beer before the game.

Just off the the top of my head I can think of Warne and Tufnell. Also I remember Greg Mathews saying that he was as well.

BTW, players from the last 15 years would be enough (that's if you don't mind).

Swervy

International Captain
Oh FFS, does it really matter? Are there not 10,294,392 more interesting things to discuss?

Craig Evans has to be the worst I've ever seen since the turn of the 1990s, if you must.
whats with the hostility?

Open your mind a little bit and you could actually see this turning into a pretty interesting thread!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It is clearly Dwayne Leverock
Not really fair to compare an amateur to blokes who make their livings solely from the sport tho.

Inzi would possibly get my vote, I remember reading a (possibly apocryphal) story about him having an armchair he could sit in brought out to the nets so he could take the weight off whilst the others sweated through their fitness routines.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Munaf is indeed horrible. Its so obvious bowling comes natural to him and the rest of the game is just foreign.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I'll throw Nathan Bracken and Stuart MacGill into the ring. Were the two players supposedly beaten by John Buchanan in the "beep test".