• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You know what really grinds my cricketing gears?

pasag

RTDAS
To follow on from the legendary Thomas thread in OT.

When commentators see two players talking on the field and they say "He's telling him...", no he's not you ****. You have no idea what they're saying, stfu.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Disappointed, TBH, wanted to start it. And thought "breaks my bats" or summat'd be better.

So, in summary, Gelman's leaping in there and getting in 1st does it for me.

EDIT: and so does Perm getting the 2nd post when I wanted the 1st reply! :@

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Disappointed, TBH, wanted to start it. And thought "breaks my bats" or summat'd be better.

So, in summary, Gelman's leaping in there and getting in 1st does it for me.

EDIT: and so does Perm getting the 2nd post when I wanted the 1st reply! :@
Nah, I'm only joking, anyhoo.

Y'all know what pisses me off more than anything in cricket. No-balls, dropped catches and bad Umpiring decisions.

I hate seeing rubbish balls get wickets, too. And even not going for lots of runs. And edged boundaries. And slogging tailenders scoring runs.

And...

TBC, TBH.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
People correcting others about cricket names. Who the **** cares if it is Ranit or Ranith for instance.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The person concerned?
Nopes. He can't bother regarding what each of the millions of cricket fans spell his name as. My example you gave is different. Also, it is not the same in another way as Ranjith and Ranjit is different compared to Partush Kytn and my proper name. I would correct some one who called him Renju for instance.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
State bias in Australia

So annoying. Honestly, I couldn't care less if there aren't any Victorians in the national side if we're winning. It's always nice to have someone representing us (vic) and to cheer for at the MCG but the bias you see from some fans toward certain players and in their hometown media is just astounding. Does my head in sometimes.