• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You know what really grinds my cricketing gears?

Spark

Global Moderator
The annoying thing with Roebuck is that he is one of the reasons the ABC radio commentary is so good, really knows his stuff, isn't afraid to speak his mind and doesn't trot out cliches. But the gulf between his radio and print work couldn't be more vast.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Nothing, just been wanting to mention my dislike of him for some time, especially since he's started getting a gig on TV.

bagapath

International Captain
i detest the indian commentators working these days; bhogle looks like a guy who would steal candies from kids, shastri is a bagful of cliches. gavaskar is senile. sivaramakrishnan is an idiot. arunlal is not good enough to have any job in any field. ganguly has lots of scope for improvement. basically i dont like any of them.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i detest the indian commentators working these days; bhogle looks like a guy who would steal candies from kids, shastri is a bagful of cliches. gavaskar is senile. sivaramakrishnan is an idiot. arunlal is not good enough to have any job in any field. ganguly has lots of scope for improvement. basically i dont like any of them.
Can any of them handle a Segway?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love Bhogle and Shivvers, but what you say about Shastri is so so true.

Jarquis

Burgey should have his own version of this thread.

"Burgey's Cricketing Gripes"
- Anyone saying Graeme Swann was at any point the best spinner in the world
- Indian fans not applauding
- Anybody who considers Kallis to be in the top echelon of cricketers of his generation
etc etc

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can you set that up for me and add "miserable little ****wits up past their bed time on a Friday night on this site instead of being out at parties like normal people at Uni and who post random digs at people who lent them a hand putting together their application to get into said Uni?"

Thanks.

Jarquis

Easter holidays and I'm visiting family. Also wasn't meant as a dig, you can't deny that the three things I've listed are particular bug bears of yours?