• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 15-22 April

archie mac

International Coach
Congratulations to the following:

Richard - 30000 posts
Perm - 5000 posts
Linda - 4000 posts
luffy - 2000 posts
KiWiNiNjA - 1000 posts

Still looking for a judge

1. The Warne for best thread
2. The Bradman for best poster

The CW Awards Team

Alternative (milestones)
Marc (awards judge)
Richard (Sir Geoffrey, and Sobers)
Adharcric (Afridi and Hussey)
Position vacant (Warne and Bradman)
Archie (whatever else is left over)

Welcome to the Perm awards this week

All other awards nominations to be sent to cwawards@cricketmail.net

Best of The Best

Shahid Afridi Award for (Best post of the week) Like an innings by the great man, it does not have to be very long, to be great viewing. And the Winner is: honestbharani for this click here how many does this make?

Shane Warne Award for (Best thread of the week) Like his bowling it must be interesting but just like his private life it can also be controversial. And the Winner is readie for this click here , thought provoking stuff

The Skull Award (Funniest poster for the week) Just like the king of the one liner Kerry O’Keefe, can also be serious. And the Winner is: Matt79 click here Don’t let SS see this:-O

The Sobers Award (Most varied poster of the week) The true all-rounder of CW you must be able to contribute to a number of threads. And the Winner is: Perm I thought he was leaving? I am sure we are all glad that he had a change of heart :cool:

Tony Greig Award (Worst prediction of the week) Will he ever live down that ‘We will make them grovel’ prediction re- the West Indies? And the Winner is: Perm for this click here here come the Englishmen

Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week) We are not sure what he is talking about, but we hope he knows. And the Winner is: Langeveldt for this click here maybe this was just over my head :wacko:

The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week) We were going to call this the Richie Benaud award, but after speaking to Boycs, he assured us he new twice as much as Richie. And the Winner is: Poker Boy & Barney Rubble The first draw ever in the awards history:ph34r:

The Bradman Award (Overall CW poster of the week) Simply the best no matter what the debate or criteria. And the Winner is: Perm top week!:happy:

Agarkar/Mohammed award for ('At least they’re trying' award)
just like the players this award is named after, they may not be quite good enough for any other award, but at least we remember them. And the Winner is: no award this week

The Mike Hussey award for best newcomer (less then 500 posts), not too many have had a great debut and continued success like “Mr Cricket” And the Winner is:
readie could visit a little more often

The Gatting V Rana award for the best debate of the week, and the winners are: no winners this week

Saj Award for best rant of the week (following Saj's outburst after the 3rd Test, and no Saj, we don't know what you were doing out there either, it's a sad indictment on the quality of our reserves: And the Winner is: no award this week

Marsh/Lillee Award (Best prediction of the week) they took 500/1 against England winning after following-on, and won, um lost. And the Winner is: no award this week

Please remember, these awards are not officially endorsed by CW management:)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha. Perm dominating, and deservedly so. Good stuff to everyone else too.

pup11

International Coach
Perm you rock mate!!

Congrats to every winner, but this week has completly been dominated by Perm and he definately deserves all the appreciation he has got.

Superb stuff mate, keep it up.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I have no idea what award to go for? Probably the Inzamam is right up my alley..

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Well done everyone!!

Obviously there was no exception for the Skull for my OT effort, robbed :cry:

Nah, all good. Very well done Permy. Gosh, your sig is gonna be getting really long :eek:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd also like to point out that this is the third time we've had CW awads instead of awards. You might want to be a bit more careful with that in future, archie. :p

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Thanks for the award, guys.

And congrats to all winners, esp. Perm. It has been a pleasure to read his posts here at CC. Keep up the good work. :)

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Don't worry Perm, i gave England no chance either (but we forgot we are very good at chasing big targets in dead matches against the Windies. See last year's CT for evidence. ) And I got an award (well half of one). And it wasn't the Greigy...:laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I gave him an award, but I'll say it again - great stuff this week from Perm.

Is this Hingston's first Inzy?