• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where is David Lloyd?!?!

simmy

International Regular
I miss him.

He hasn't been around the World Cup commentary teams as far as I can remember and isn't even working in the background for Sky.

I hope he has not been axed as he quite clearly one of the most amusing, yet decent commentators around.... even for a Northerner. :happy:

Discuss.

jammay123

State 12th Man
he was probably only used during the ngroup stages when they needed a lot of commentators but he was probably deemed surpus when the super 8's came along which is absurd giving the fact that im still hearing mark nicholas and daryl cullinilan

pup11

International Coach
Yeah i also missed David Lloyd through the WC, especially because i had to listen to pathetic commentrators like D.Fleming,G.Blewett,and D.Cullinan.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Didn't really notice that he had gone, but he is definetly one of the better commentators in the world. Mark Nicholas has got to be one of the worst.