• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vaughans front foot when bowling

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I reported him. Was getting sick of it.
I had a word with James on MSN too.

I hope he gets reported every time, but in future I'll report him as well as posting the pic, if that is more likely to help.

What surprises me is that Neil spotted him on like his 3rd post and nothing was done for days...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know he had been flaming, but he was bringing up some decent discussion points this time, even if they were primarily all anti-England.
He always has, though - this account's been no different.

The simple fact is he's not allowed on here, and there's no reason to let him back.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I hope he gets reported every time, but in future I'll report him as well as posting the pic, if that is more likely to help.
In which case I wil report that picture every time because it adds absolutely nothing at all except for a +1 on yourpost count, and quite clearly annoys a fair number of people on here.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Good thing I'm only going to be posting it once per user and if you really do report it every single time it'll show nothing but your own insufferability.

It's merely the overuse of it that annoys people. And it DOES achieve something added to a post-report, because it lets the wary know who we're dealing with.