• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwes line up vs australia

brockley

International Captain
Will be interesting,thats our next outing in september.
We can afford to rest players and send a weakened team and still hugely win.
Interested in zimbabwe's line up then no sibanda no ireland.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
September is still a while away, that is if Australia do actually go.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Well I'd expect that the team would be forced to go, considering they went last time. Actually I'd probably see any attempt to back out at this time as an excuse for not wasting one's time with a team so dire.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I certainly hope they dont go, DFAT is looking at ways that they will be able to get out of it apparently.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is this just an ODI tour, or have tests been scheduled too? What a pointless farce the latter would be. Mind you, the former is hardly less so.

Time for the ICC to grow a spine & exclude Zimbabwe until there's less political interference in cricket. Probably only happen when mad Uncle Bob pops his clogs tho.

brockley

International Captain
No tests just 3 one dayers.
Still i am sure we will get coverage on fox,and a zimbabwe team will assemble for the one dayers,probably missing a few from the world cup side who have left.

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
The Club i play for, our overseas player from last season has been offered a place in the Zim team for this summer, was gonna go WC but was injured.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Time for the ICC to grow a spine & exclude Zimbabwe until there's less political interference in cricket. Probably only happen when mad Uncle Bob pops his clogs tho.
No point hoping for it now.

If it was ever gonna do it'd have done by now.

brockley

International Captain
Kasterni,duffin,matsikenyeri,taylor,williams,mazakadza,chigumbra,utseya,mpofu,mawhire,mupirawa,12th man debengwa.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Kasterni,duffin,matsikenyeri,taylor,williams,mazakadza,chigumbra,utseya,mpofu,mawhire,mupirawa,12th man debengwa.
Gary Brent > basically every single player you listed except Utseya. He may retire / have already retired though.

I wouldn't put my money on Masakadza being available.

Craig

World Traveller
The Club i play for, our overseas player from last season has been offered a place in the Zim team for this summer, was gonna go WC but was injured.
Out of interest who was/is that?

Hopefully they won't go, I can't say I'll bother to watch too much.