• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Unusual home schedule announced

pup11

International Coach
I think its nothing more than BCCI showing its power and making things work according to their desires, but i don't mind the new schedule either.

Weren't Sri Lanka a part of 06 tri-series, so why are they returning back so quickly?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointed we only got 2 Tests, mind you it was always going to be like that with India coming as well. We should win them pretty easier with no McGarth and Warne really, unless Ponting has freak of a series. Knowing our luck he probably will. Got to start planning my trips to Brisbane and Hobart to watch them play, should be mad. Can we buy tickets yet?

pasag

RTDAS
Disappointed we only got 2 Tests, mind you it was always going to be like that with India coming as well. We should win them pretty easier with no McGarth and Warne really, unless Ponting has freak of a series. Knowing our luck he probably will. Got to start planning my trips to Brisbane and Hobart to watch them play, should be mad. Can we buy tickets yet?
Nah, won't be available for a while. And lol at "we should beat them easier(sic)". Not a chance. :ph34r: