• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Hand off the Roof Rule

G

Does anyone inforce that rule, like if it bounces off a wall or roof on the full, and you catch it one hand, does anyone else give that out?

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
yeah i do, but its not counted as a catch, eg, hits into the ground, pops up into the air and hits the wall, caught by one hand and hes out!

Backyard-Basher

Cricket Spectator
the rules we play if it hits the ground then the wall, and is catch one hand, no out
but if it comes off the bat and hits the wall/roof on the full, and caught one hand. OUT!

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
yeah, thats the same rule as us. And six and out which is getting to b a pain as the Indian guy next door is getting angry, hes still got that grudge against me for smashing his car mirror 8D

Gob

International Coach
yeah, thats the same rule as us. And six and out which is getting to b a pain as the Indian guy next door is getting angry, hes still got that grudge against me for smashing his car mirror 8D
Imagine the things when this post was made

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love that he has to be "the Indian guy"

Tom Flint

International Regular
Our patio had a 25 foot long and 8 foot high brick wall which the stumps were set up infront of. The wall counted as the slips and keeper. Anything hit behind that hit the brick wall on the full was out caught behind even on the leg side