• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Cricket Panel (WC Edition)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
****ing ****.
Daz said:
Darren - It's just shoving and stuff, it's not like I'm one of those guys who beats up on a woman says:
tell him to get here
Darren - It's just shoving and stuff, it's not like I'm one of those guys who beats up on a woman says:
i wanna give him a piece of my mind
tongue lashing
You heard the man, MSN.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was thinking you'd maybe been driven into hiding by the avalanche of comments condemning your lack of serial-killer fortitude.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Was thinking you'd maybe been driven into hiding by the avalanche of comments condemning your lack of serial-killer fortitude.
It'll take more than a handful of vaguely critical remarks to stop me.

I'd at least need an outright insult or something.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yay, I was right about SL ;). Take that Fuller and Kev. :p

Not really, considering there is no chance SL will win vs Australia in final.