• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the 8-15 of April

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Apologies for my lack of input, as you know my internet was down between Wednesday and Sunday, and by then 'twas too late to email any awards (not that I'd have been much use as I missed more of the week's posting than not).

Matt79

Global Moderator
Well done all - tbh a bit mystified as to my inclusion in the Gatting v Rana award - I made one post on the first page of that thread... Oh well, I'll take it! :)

adharcric

International Coach
Well done all - tbh a bit mystified as to my inclusion in the Gatting v Rana award - I made one post on the first page of that thread... Oh well, I'll take it! :)
Haha, you never know what Sean is capable of. Oh well, just another to add to your collection.