• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are all cricket playing nations represented on CW?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We definately have members living in New Zealand, England, South Africa, Australia, India and Pakistan. Not sure about Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka or Bangladesh although we do have some dedicated fans of these nations. We also have Dutch and Norwegian members.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
England - Loads of them
Australia - Loads of them
New Zealand - Perm and a few others I can't remeber at the moment
South Afrcia - Err I think Goughy and Langeveldt are two of them
India - Hmm, I think there are a few non-regular members that post now and again. I apologise to whoever the member is, but I know there is at least one regular poster. Edit, SJS does.
Pakistan - Same as above
Sri Lanka - Chaminda?
West Indies - Roseboy and Mr Mxypktlk (sp?)
Bangladesh - Not sure there are any

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yeah, Adhar and SS come from the USA, amongst others. Turd come from the wilderness. And KiWiNiNJA (or whatever his name is) comes from Japan.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There was a poster called Chubb who was very knowledgeable about Zimbabwean cricket, althgough I'm not sure whether he was from the country or just an outside fan.