• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are all cricket playing nations represented on CW?

dinu23

International Debutant
yeah, chaminda and Jason both are sri lankans. chaminda now lives in Aus and Jason lives in New zealand. so i can definitely say there are three members from sri lanka including me. Lostman and JBH001 seem to support sri lanka but i'm not sure abt their nationality.

dro87

U19 12th Man
Well the sig is a bit old... (2004) i'm captain of my club Capannelle, and should play this year for Italy u23. Yesterday was the first game of the season i scored 29 and got 3 catches, but we lost... (chasing 140... :-O ) for only 2 runs... :@

Anyway i just don't write, but still follow the forum! :cool:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Well the sig is a bit old... (2004) i'm captain of my club Capannelle, and should play this year for Italy u23. Yesterday was the first game of the season i scored 29 and got 3 catches, but we lost... (chasing 140... :-O ) for only 2 runs... :@

Good stuff mate.. :) Hope you play for the Italy national team one day.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Hope you play in a WC. :)

dro87

U19 12th Man
I may make it with the Italian National team, but i really doubt that i'll ever play in a world cup... still thanxs!