• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inzy a "dictator" says Akram

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
"Inzy definitely had become a dictator. He had obviously become very powerful. I know for a fact that Bob Woolmer and the foreign back-up staff would approach him for leave," Akram said.

Akram went onto say "I have seen senior PCB officials sitting at his residence and awaiting orders. These things are not good for cricket."
:blink:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
You know what's not good for cricket? The PCB. Not disputing what might or might not have happened with Inzy, but I'd rather have him than PCB (and BCCI for that matter) controlling anything.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doesn't sound like Inzamam at all, but I suppose we have to trust Wasim Akram's word here because none of us have been that involved in Pakistan cricket to know what Inzi is like behind closed doors.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Doesn't sound like Inzamam at all, but I suppose we have to trust Wasim Akram's word here because none of us have been that involved in Pakistan cricket to know what Inzi is like behind closed doors.
I don't know, Akram's been known to BS before.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Is it just me or can you always rely on Akram to say something stupid? It might just be that only his more unusual comments get reported widely enough for me to come across them, but I have to ask.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Is it just me or can you always rely on Akram to say something stupid? It might just be that only his more unusual comments get reported widely enough for me to come across them, but I have to ask.
When he decided to join Shastri in that I-am-a-bigger-lech-than-you show called Shaz and Waz I knew he had lost it :)

pup11

International Coach
I just hate people like Akram who always have something to say when an individual is down in the dumps, was he sleeping before the WC if he knew all this why didn't he say this before the WC.

Akram is behaving like an opportunist atm, because he knows that after the way Pakistan has performed at the WC nobody would question his statements.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just hate people like Akram who always have something to say when an individual is down in the dumps, was he sleeping before the WC if he knew all this why didn't he say this before the WC.

Akram is behaving like an opportunist atm, because he knows that after the way Pakistan has performed at the WC nobody would question his statements.
Nobody other than the great cricket analysists of Cricket Web..

Isolator

State 12th Man
I don't think I've ever heard any comment by anyone in Pakistan that isn't somehow sniping at someone else.

PhoenixFire

International Coach

Totally agree. Akram taking cheapshots at Inzy, even though he has been through hell and high water in this last year so.

FRAZ

International Captain
Means that Akram came to realize all this way way late than me !
I mean why we just talk talk and talk uselessly and use like millions of pages uselessly to discuss some issues .... When I predicted about Inzi then people claimed it to be an over exaggeration . But what about now ?
When I predicted disaster upon watching Hair then people also ignored me and then after what he did wrongfully then like a million experts stood up and wrote every where ...

Fusion

Global Moderator
You know what's so funny about Wasim slamming Inzi's alledged dictatorship? Wasim's idol and mentor Imran Khan ruled Pak cricket with an iron fist like no other. If there ever was a dictator running Pak cricket, Imran was it (of course in his case the success rate was much better than Inzi's). Yet I never heard Wasim critisize Imran the way he's slamming Inzi. Go figure.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Akram with a ball - Genius.
Akram without a ball - IDIOT.

I thought Ricky was going to win the dumbest cricketer of the week awar, but Akram beats him hands down.

Also I must say our resident aussie patriots could learn a thing or two from our Pakistani fans here. ;)

pup11

International Coach
Akram without a ball??? Hmmm... Poor bloke i didn't knew he was without (a) ball (pun intended).