• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's happening you guys !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Calling English, West Indian and now even South African Fans

Whats wrong with you guys?
Dont you love the game?
Dont you understand that your teams are going to the dogs?
Arent you overcome by a sense of national shame? (A different type for the Carribean countries)
Cant you see who is responsible for it?​

I have not seen a single thread to kick out Bennet king, Duncan Fletcher and now even the South African coach (whatever maybe his name) !

You guys are a national disgrace :@

PS : Come to think of it I dont see too many former captains from your countries asking for their heads too. Aren't they interested in the job? Or is it that the money and the power that goes with it in India, isnt enough?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Calling English, West Indian and now even South African Fans

Whats wrong with you guys?
Dont you love the game?
Dont you understand that your teams are going to the dogs?
Arent you overcome by a sense of national shame? (A different type for the Carribean countries)
Cant you see who is responsible for it?​

I have not seen a single thread to kick out Bennet king, Duncan Fletcher and now even the South African coach (whatever maybe his name) !

You guys are a national disgrace :@

PS : Come to think of it I dont see too many former captains from your countries asking for their heads too. Aren't they interested in the job? Or is it that the money and the power that goes with it in India, isnt enough?
yep, they don't love the game like we Indians do. ;) :p

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Haha, quality. Will finish my Flintoff effigy today and I'm just waiting for the paint to dry on my donkey, with Fletcher mask ready to be taped on later when I parade it through the village.

corza_nz

School Boy/Girl Captain
obviously they dont feel national shame yet and dont need to call for the head of their coach yet coz they are still in the world cup and still have a chance to win it and to play well for the rest of the world cup. unlike india and pakistan who arent in the world cup and didnt make the super 8.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England are woeful at ODI's, their sucess in the CB series was quite odd but deserved nonetheless. West Indies run hot and cold while South Africa should realistically make it through to the semi's. Don't see the point complaining and asking for people's heads, because quite simply India and Pakistan go over the top when their team fails.

andyc

Was thinking that, but I don't really known SJS well enough to say.
Haha, yeah it most definitely was. I loled.

Come to think of it though, who is the South African coach? I know Jonty Rhodes is their fielding coach, but I've got no idea about the other coaches...

Ash_A55

U19 Captain
As an England fan I don't feel the need to push the panic buttuon yet. Although Vaughan's form is frightfully shocking. I'd Gladly see him dropped. But hey, we can still make the semis.

Perm

As an England fan I don't feel the need to push the panic buttuon yet. Although Vaughan's form is frightfully shocking. I'd Gladly see him dropped. But hey, we can still make the semis.
Wishful thinking really mate, it'd be a major shock if England got into the semi finals.

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, yeah it most definitely was. I loled.

Come to think of it though, who is the South African coach? I know Jonty Rhodes is their fielding coach, but I've got no idea about the other coaches...
Mickey Arthur
So, rather unusually, they should be looking forward to having the Mickey taken out of them?

Exit, stage left.

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Its just a game and everyone needs to take it just like that, no fan or critic needs to go over the top while displaying their displeasure over their team's disappointing performance.

P.S: West Indies are being criticised in all parts of the Caribbean islands, former greats have even demanded Lara to step down as captain during the WC itself.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
No offence, but poor effort in being tongue in cheek for mine from SJS. There are a fair few threads related to English as well. There have been threads on Fletcher in the past and can be more in future as well once English exit from the world cup. The Indians on the forum right now are pretty good and indulge in some interesting discussion.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dropping Vaughan after the WC makes perfect sense, but you don't have any batsmen on tour who really deserve selection and aren't getting it anyway, so you might as well keep some stability within the side by leaving the captain be.

After the WC, it's a different issue, but it's not like you can put Brown, Afzaal, Cook, Loye, Benning or anyone else in now, is it? Dalrymple and Joyce are the only other options - neither of which set the world alight when they picked earlier in the tournament...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
True love of the game:

The guy with the 'So, now what do we do with the donkey?' look on his face is priceless tbh.