• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most exciting cricket team?

Most exciting cricket team?

• Australia

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • England

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • India

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • South Africa

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • West Indies

• Ireland

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • umm Canada any1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kriketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Which team do you think is the most exciting to watch in ODIz? From bowlers to fielders to batsmen.

Don't be biased to support you own country, but if you think they are then go for it. And plz no India-Pak or Aus-Eng dissension.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bangladesh.

Love watching their players develop, as they have such a great attitude towards cricket.

andyc

Which team do you think is the most exciting to watch in ODIz? From bowlers to fielders to batsmen.

Don't be biased to support you own country, but if you think they are then go for it. And plz no India-Pak or Aus-Eng dissension.
Yeah, Bangladesh for me too.

corza_nz

School Boy/Girl Captain
i know i go for nz but tbh in one day cricket i think they are the most exciting and heart stopping team to watch. maybe it's because they like to chase which often creates exciting finishes.

readie

State Regular
Aussies on two condition either Gilly stays in for more than 10 overs or Ponting/Symonds are still in at the end

LA ICE-E

State Captain
Ireland, Bangladesh, Bermuda(man,Leverock). At the top 8 i would say india back when it was ganguly & tendulkars days...man those were the days...

haroon510

International 12th Man
Pakistan cuz they are very unpredictable. they can win and lose when u r lease expecting it.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
well its not exciting for me to watch australia because winning and smashing teams is so common now from them..

Perm

well its not exciting for me to watch australia because winning and smashing teams is so common now from them..
Surely you can appreciate watching some of the individuals in their team though? People like Adam Gilchrist and Andrew Symonds are wonderful to watch.

Ash_A55

U19 Captain
Surely you can appreciate watching some of the individuals in their team though? People like Adam Gilchrist and Andrew Symonds are wonderful to watch.
The way Hayden plays through the line of the ball is brilliant

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well, you can watch close games at any level. You can go and your local Under 12s in a nailbiting contest if you wish.. but international cricket is good to watch because it's the best quality. Obviously the games are much more enjoyable if they are closer, but I enjoy watching Australia play for the pure brilliance of some of their players. Even players like Symonds who aren't my cup of tea - I can't stand him as a cricketer tbh - keep me interested by their sheer effectiveness. There's also the fact that them winning so often makes it more special when it's a close contest... to beat Australia takes a special performance from a team these days, and it's great to see which players have what it takes to do it.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Well, you can watch close games at any level. You can go and your local Under 12s in a nailbiting contest if you wish.. but international cricket is good to watch because it's the best quality. Obviously the games are much more enjoyable if they are closer, but I enjoy watching Australia play for the pure brilliance of some of their players. Even players like Symonds who aren't my cup of tea - I can't stand him as a cricket tbh - keep me interested by their sheer effectiveness. There's also the fact that them winning so often makes it more special when it's a close contest... to beat Australia takes a special performance from a team these days, and it's great to see which players have what it takes to do it.
Yeah, he has nothing on Jiminy. :ph34r: :p