• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most exciting cricket team?

Most exciting cricket team?

• Australia

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • England

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • India

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • South Africa

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • West Indies

• Ireland

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • umm Canada any1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

open365

International Vice-Captain
I voted for New Zealand because of their record in run chases and Mcmillan/Oram/McCullum lower order which means the game is never over.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Come on, who voted for New Zealand. Bond is the only remotely exciting player in their side!
McCullum scored the fastest 50 in World Cup history earlier in the tournament, Oram is behind only Hayden in terms of sixes hit in ODIs in 2007...

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
I enjoy watching Sri Lanka - You are guaranteed a batting masterclass from at least two of their batsmen, they have the best spiner in the world, always fun to watch Murali, and to top it off, they have the most unpredictable Lasith Malinga - When Sri Lanka are on, it's a good watch

Kriketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I personally enjoy watching South Africa, from Pollock's bowling to Boucher and Smith's batting and their excellent fielding.

open365

Because watching England is about as exciting as double biology first thing on a Monday.

I'm changing my vote to South Africa, class, quality and big hitting throughout the side, aweomse to watch, everyone in that team is great to watch

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Because watching England is about as exciting as double biology first thing on a Monday.

I'm changing my vote to South Africa, class, quality and big hitting throughout the side, aweomse to watch, everyone in that team is great to watch
Nah, the fact that we are liable to collapse or smash them makes it fun to watch. I'd rather we made a spectacular collapse (in ODIs only) than blocked it out, and were boring.

open365

I guess i don't find my own team collapsing in a big heap very exciting then.

And since when have we ever been liable to smash anybody?

And we seem to do a lot more blocking than any of the other teams.