• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZC announce new CEO

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We'll see how this goes, I don't have much knowledge about Vaughan as a CEO or businessman but he certainly has a hard task coming after Snedden.

Blaze

Banned
Sneddon was overrated.

Didn't fight hard enough for test cricket.

My first reaction when I saw Vaughan's name in this thread was a good one. So from that I am feelnig confident he will do well.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sneddon was overrated.

Didn't fight hard enough for test cricket.

My first reaction when I saw Vaughan's name in this thread was a good one. So from that I am feelnig confident he will do well.
True in regards to Test cricket, but that was never really a high priority for New Zealand. Snedden did do well as far as ODI's are concerned though.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn't say a logical successor, but a good appointment all the same. Will be interesting to see his approach, coming from a largely medical background, compared to Snedden's legal eagle past.