• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

better watch out!

tigers

Cricket Spectator
hi all #

you guys better watch out coz bangladesh is gonna win the world cup this year!!!!!
:dry:
i know one of you out there find sakib al hasan cute!
that's ok!8-)

everyone in bangladesh is SAVE! and my BROTHERS, so you better be nice to them !

haroon510

International 12th Man
by beating india Bang really proved that they are improving but how long it is going to take them to be become the world's top test nation? that is the question that Bang cricket team has to prove in recent coming years.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure if the guy's a Muslim, of course - if so, neither. :)
Nah it is forbidden for Muslims to drink, to be high is not forbidden but is discouraged. He could be high off sheesha for all we know.

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
by beating india Bang really proved that they are improving but how long it is going to take them to be become the world's top test nation? that is the question that Bang cricket team has to prove in recent coming years.
Nah, it's not how long it will take them to become the world's top test nation, cuz' most of the test nations haven't been able to do that. Instead the question is weather they can beat the top teams consistently in the coming years.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah it is forbidden for Muslims to drink, to be high is not forbidden but is discouraged. He could be high of sheesha for all we know.
Haha, never knew that! :laugh:

Still - we do have 1 or 2 over-optimistic Bangladeshis on here already, it's nothing too new. :)

shortpitched713

International Captain
Nah it is forbidden for Muslims to drink, to be high is not forbidden but is discouraged. He could be high off sheesha for all we know.
Taking psychoactive substances is prohibited according to every Islamic school of thought that I have heard of. Some scholars go so far as to consider tobbacco a prohibited substance, but there is some disagreement about that. Psychoactive drugs and alcohol on the other hand are pretty much off limits.

shortpitched713

International Captain
hi all #

you guys better watch out coz bangladesh is gonna win the world cup this year!!!!!
:dry:
i know one of you out there find sakib al hasan cute!
that's ok!8-)

everyone in bangladesh is SAVE! and my BROTHERS, so you better be nice to them !
Secretly want Bangladesh to win as well, but for the books I'm rooting for Sri Lanka.

open365

International Vice-Captain
By any chance are you Tapash Baysia trying to do his bit for the team now he's injured?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
They also won a match against Australia, what happened to them after that, they went straight back into the shell, same thing here. I don't think i will see any difference.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Taking psychoactive substances is prohibited according to every Islamic school of thought that I have heard of. Some scholars go so far as to consider tobbacco a prohibited substance, but there is some disagreement about that. Psychoactive drugs and alcohol on the other hand are pretty much off limits.
They disagree to that, because as far as I know, tobbacco and cigs fall under a category between Haraam and Halal, which just means it isn't prohibited just discouraged.

Anyways, I am sure you could educate me more on that matter considering you are Muslim :unsure:.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
i think its the way some people look at things...some people don't celebrate halloween because they are christian when other christians do, so its all peoples point of view on things.

shortpitched713

International Captain
They disagree to that, because as far as I know, tobbacco and cigs fall under a category between Haraam and Halal, which just means it isn't prohibited just discouraged.
Well once again that depends upon which scholar you go to. The reason that drugs are prohibited in Islam is because a muslim cannot take a substance that kills oneself. Earlier there had been doubt as to whether cigarette smoking could kill a person, but now it is apparent that indeed it is likely that one will eventually die from consumption of cigarettes. Thus it is likely that newer rulings would consider cigarette smoking to be haram as well.

Obviously this doesn't affect those who would smoke/drink/do drugs so I know plenty of Muslims who partake in all of these activities.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
well anyways since there's talks about whatmore moving on as india's coach, do you think bangladesh can get Greg Chappell as its coach?