• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

better watch out!

LA ICE-E

State Captain
I see. well back to cricket, Bangladesh board to discuss Whatmore's future. If bangladesh decides to let whatmore go, who will be the best possible coach in this situation, meaning it's not at the top level yet but isn't far from it either. Anyone think Greg Chappell will be interested? He was trying to build his own team with india but hit the wall because of the senior players, since bangladesh is mostly young guns he could do what he wanted to do with india.

http://content-www.cricinfo.com/wc2007/content/current/story/289194.html

Ash_A55

U19 Captain
hi all #

you guys better watch out coz bangladesh is gonna win the world cup this year!!!!!
:dry:
i know one of you out there find sakib al hasan cute!
that's ok!8-)

everyone in bangladesh is SAVE! and my BROTHERS, so you better be nice to them !
Where you over the limit when you wrote this? there is optimism and then stupidity

LA ICE-E

State Captain
i don't think you convert Atheism. You just stop believing. I know a lot of other people(in other religions) who done that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And if you stop being religious you convert to Atheism... it's just a turn-of-phrase.