• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whatmore throws his hat into the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

Actually, it was not clear at all. What was clear was that you were an idiot, and now you are trying to get out of it but saying it was a joke.
Sorry it was meant to be I thought it came across that way I didn't mean it not to. I am only a kid and you are being a bit rough on me like you are on some other people(talking general here) can you please just accept my apology?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry it was meant to be I thought it came across that way I didn't mean it not to. I am only a kid and you are being a bit rough on me like you are on some other people(talking general here) can you please just accept my apology?
Apology accepted Justin, who else (in your opinion) am I being harsh on? What I said to you was fully deserved, in my eyes.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Don't try and pull that over people, you know full well what sort of conduct is and isn't allowed on the forums.

I would suggest you pull your head in as you're heading towards permanent banning territory now following your seven day ban. Regardless of your apology, if you continue acting like an idiot and trying to stir things up, that's the way it is going to end.

I'm going to close this thread now, if anyone wants to start a new thread on Whatmore you're welcome to.

Status
Not open for further replies.