• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

sakib al hasan cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dass

Banned
hi i find this bangladeshi batsmen really cute because in all the games i have seen him batting he's always adjusting his helmet for some reason, i dont know if its the size of the helmet or something else but its really cute the way after everyball he always adjusts his helmet lol and plus he has a cute face in general

pup11

International Coach
Oh yeah it matters since i don't expect a boy (atleast a straight one) to shower praises on how cute another male looks. Its such a girly thing to say.

dass

Banned
i am 100% straight male. and i find him cute not ***ually obviously but in a way i would find small child or a dog cute, in that way.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I am a male and I have heard other straight males refer to Monty Panesar's or Brett Lee's wicket taking celebration quite cute. I don't agree, but I can see their point of view.

Calvin

Cricket Spectator
Well, I am a male and I have heard other straight males refer to Monty Panesar's or Brett Lee's wicket taking celebration quite cute. I don't agree, but I can see their point of view.
Hmm calling an grown up man cute is :blink:

LA ICE-E

State Captain
hmm not to stereo type or anything but if i didn't read the comments before this...i would have said you're gay...but its all good i guess...

andmark

International Captain
hi i find this bangladeshi batsmen really cute because in all the games i have seen him batting he's always adjusting his helmet for some reason, i dont know if its the size of the helmet or something else but its really cute the way after everyball he always adjusts his helmet lol and plus he has a cute face in general
...Yes.:laugh:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Different batsmen have different little routines they go through. Jayasuria touches every piece of equipment before facing up each ball from memory.

Calvin

Cricket Spectator
Different batsmen have different little routines they go through. Jayasuria touches every piece of equipment before facing up each ball from memory.
Yeah SRK adjusts his box every time he gets ready to face a delivery, Mohommad Hafeez also adjusts his helmet before facing a delivery but sadly doesn't do much after that.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
I thought it was funny the other day when Hayden and Gilchrist were batting, they look big compared to most sides but it was quite funny seeing them with that young Bangla wicket keeper. I wouldn't have said cute though.

Status
Not open for further replies.