• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Innings of the Week 26th March - 1st April

Best Innings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haydos. They both started off slowly and then picked it up, but Hayden has a bigger score and I had a lot of fun watching it, so I'll go with him.

pup11

International Coach
Who else but Haydos, he is probably the best batsman in the world atm on recent form.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jayasuriya's was the slightly better innings IMO. Hayden's in stunning form though.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Some good competition here you have about a day left so if you haven't already voted, get on it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jayasuriya's for me. The fact that his team was in genuine trouble before he got going was the deciding factor. Tough one though cos Hayden's was paced to perfection.